Immigration Services

World Relief is recognized by the US Department of Justice and can represent immigration clients before the US Citizenship and Immigration Service. Maneuvering through the United States immigration process is a complicated and long-term process. Refugees can jump through a number of legal hoops to ensure they maintain their legal status here in the United States, can reunite with family members left behind, and gain access to economic and educational opportunities. World Relief immigration representatives offer legal support to immigrants and  refugees to help them through this process. Services include:

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) beginning in February 2017, we are processing DACA now with 3-year expiration.
  • Be cautious of unauthorized practice of law: Stop Notario Fraud

To make an appointment for any of the services required, call 714-210-4730

Adjustment of Status Services:

  • Green Card Applications
  • Replacement/Renewal of Green Card
  • Refugee/Asylee Green Card Applications

Naturalization Services:

  • Naturalization Applications
  • Certificate of Citizenship

Family Reunification Services:

  • Fiance(e) Petition
  • Petition for a Relative
  • Petition to Remove Conditions on 2 Year Green Cards

Other Services:

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals initial and renewals (DACA)
  • Travel Documents
  • Employment Authorization Cards
  • Fee Waiver for Certain Applications
  • Foreign Document Translation
  • U Nonimmigrant Visa (U Visa)
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
  • Freedom of Imformation (FOIA)
  • Waiver of Unlawful Presence (601A)

Affidavit of Relationship: (Our office is not providing Affidavit of Relationship services at this time)

  • For Central Americans (Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador) relatives may initiate in the US for in-country processing beginning December 2014
  • Former Soviet Union countries qualified under the Lautenburg Act (as renewed by Congress)
  • Refugee Processing for Religious Minorities in Iran (as renewed by Congress)