Taller de ciudadanía
June 22, 2019
Partners: OCCORD, Public Law Center, and CAIR
CITIZENSHIP Tuesdays 9am - 2pm
Where: World Relief Socal Office: 13121 Brookhurst St H, Garden Grove, CA 92843
World Relief and partners are offering FREE citizenship workshops at varied times and locations. Please follow the apropriate link to register for a workshop, this is NOT an eligibility form for citizenship. If your case requires further review, you will be notified and asked to contact our office at (714) 210-4730 to schedule a one-on-one appointment. Claim your spot now, space is limited.
World Relief y socios están ofreciendo talleres de ciudadanía GRATUITOS. Por favor sigue el enlace apropriado para registrarse en el taller, NO es un formulario de elegibilidad para la ciudadanía. Si su caso requiere una revisión adicional, se le notificará y se le pedirá que se comunique con nuestra oficina al (714) 210-4730 para programar una cita individual. Reclama tu lugar ahora, el espacio es limitado.
To apply for citizenship you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have been a Legal Permanent Resident for at least 5 years, or 3 years if married to a US citizen
- Must have good moral character
- Must speak, write, and read basic English
During your appointment you will need the following documents:
- Identification (driver's license, state ID)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Social Security Card
- All current and expired passports
- Dates and locations of travel outside the US for the past 5 years, including short trips
- Addresses and dates for places of residence, employment, and/or school attended in the past 5 years.
- name, date of birth, address and date of marriage for the current spouse, social security number, permanent residence number if applicable.
- Criminal record - if you have ever come in contact with a law enforcement agency, police, ICE, or immigration services, you must bring all documents/records connected to any detention, arrest, conviction. Final certified court disposition.
- If applicable, bring a letter certifying you receive benefits like medi-Cal and food stamps or bring your taxes for the previous year.
You’re one step closer to Citizenship!
Free services at the Citizenship Fair include: free citizenship application assistance, legal consultation (only on your citizenship process), and educational materials as well as a list of our free citizenship classes.
IMPORTANT: If you have been DETAINED, ARRESTED, HAVE FAILED to pay “CHILD SUPPORT”, and or HAVE FAILED TO PAY YOUR TAXES, you must bring your document records to the fair. Also, if you’ve had a DUI in the last 5 years please bring with you any police or court records.