To apply for citizenship you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have been a Legal Permanent Resident for at least 5 years, or 3 years if married to a US citizen
- Must have good moral character
- Must speak, write, and read basic English
During your appointment you will need the following documents:
- Identification (driver's license, state ID)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Social Security Card
- All current and expired passports
- Dates and locations of travel outside the US for the past 5 years, including short trips
- Addresses and dates for places of residence, employment, and/or school attended in the past 5 years.
- name, date of birth, address and date of marriage for the current spouse, social security number, permanent residence number if applicable.
- Criminal record - if you have ever come in contact with a law enforcement agency, police, ICE, or immigration services, you must bring all documents/records connected to any detention, arrest, conviction. Final certified court disposition.
- If applicable, bring a letter certifying you receive benefits like medi-Cal and food stamps or bring your taxes for the previous year.
To schedule an appointment you can sign up online at http://bit.ly/ChangeIsInYourHands or call our office at 714-210-4730 and dial 0.