Citizenship Workshop January 29th 9am to 1pm

Taller de ciudadanía del 29 de enero de 9am a 1pm.

World Relief is offering a FREE citizenship workshop out of our office located in Garden Grove. Please complete the following questionnaire to register for the workshop, It is NOT an eligibility form for citizenship. If your case requires further review, you will be notified and asked to contact our office at (714) 210-4730 to schedule a one-on-one appointment. Claim your spot now, space is limited.

World Relief está ofreciendo un taller de ciudadanía GRATUITO en nuestra oficina ubicada en Garden Grove. Por favor complete el siguiente cuestionario para registrarse en el taller, NO es un formulario de elegibilidad para la ciudadanía. Si su caso requiere una revisión adicional, se le notificará y se le pedirá que se comunique con nuestra oficina al (714) 210-4730 para programar una cita individual. Reclama tu lugar ahora, el espacio es limitado.





To apply for citizenship you must meet the following requirements:

  • Must be at least 18 years old
  • Must have been a Legal Permanent Resident for at least 5 years, or 3 years if married to a US citizen 
  • Must have good moral character
  • Must speak, write, and read basic English

During your appointment you will need the following documents:

  • Identification (driver's license, state ID)
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Social Security Card
  • All current and expired passports 
  • Dates and locations of travel outside the US for the past 5 years, including short trips
  • Addresses and dates for places of residence, employment, and/or school attended in the past 5 years. 
  • name, date of birth, address and date of marriage for the current spouse, social security number, permanent residence number if applicable. 
  • Criminal record - if you have ever come in contact with a law enforcement agency, police, ICE, or immigration services, you must bring all documents/records connected to any detention, arrest, conviction. Final certified court disposition. 
  • If applicable, bring a letter certifying you receive benefits like medi-Cal and food stamps or bring your taxes for the previous year.